The biggest hurdle of any small business is getting paid. Better Proposals makes that seamless for both you and your client with our integration with Stripe.
Connecting your Account
To connect your Stripe account:
- Click the settings icon in the top right and then click 'Integrations'.
- Choose payments and then 'Stripe'.
- Click the green 'Connect Stripe' button and follow the instructions to log in to your account
- Once you're logged in (or if you're already logged in), you'll be sent back to a page that looks like this which confirms that you've connected your account
Taking a payment
When you’re creating your proposal, simply choose the type of payment you want to take and it will automatically prompt your client to make the payment with their card the second they’ve signed. You can choose from:
- Fixed amount
- % of the one-off total
- One-off total
- One-off total plus the first month
This is how you get your clients to pay quickly
You control the message on the left and the amount. They pay with their card and it goes straight into your Stripe account.
You’ve been paid!
Once they pay they’ll see this page and you’ll get an email telling you they’ve paid.
Starting a Subscription
Once your client has paid, you can start a subscription for any ongoing fees you have agreed. Simply click on the approved proposal and on the right hand side click 'Start Subscription'.
You can put your client on any existing Stripe plan, choose when it starts and include necessary taxes. Confirm you're happy with the details and it's as simple as that.
It takes a matter of seconds to integrate your Stripe account and it’ll systemise your sales process entirely.