Integrating Salesflare with Better Proposals allows you to quickly and easily search for a contact in your CRM account when you're filling in who your proposal is for. This means that you don't have to remember every client's details off the top of your head.
Connecting your Account
To connect your Salesflare account:
- Click the settings icon in the top right and then click 'Integrations'.
- Choose 'CRM' and then 'Salesflare'.
- Open a new tab and log in to your Salesflare account.
- Click the Settings icon in the bottom left.
- Click on 'API Keys' and copy your personal API key. If you don't have one, then click the bottom right '+' icon and name it 'Better Proposals'.
- Click the blue 'Connect Salesflare' button in Better Proposals, enter the API key and click the green 'Connect' button.
- Once you're done, you'll be sent to a page that looks like this which confirms that you've connected your account.
Searching your Account
Once your account is connected, when you create a new proposal, you will see a new third option to send to 'Someone from my CRM'.
When you click this, you'll see a search box. Simply type part of or the whole name of the company you're looking for and hit the 'Search' button.
Choose the company you're after in the results and then tick the relevant contacts that you'd like this to be sent to (don't worry, you can edit this later).
Click 'Continue' and finish filling in the rest of the details as normal.