Creating the Proposal
- Click the plus icon in the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- You can choose to send to someone you already sent a proposal to on the left or a new contact on the right.
- Either select the company from the dropdown search box or type them in depending on the option you chose above.
- Choose the cover you want to use, or choose 'Start from Scratch'. If you don't want to use a cover, then leave this section unselected.
- Select which template you want to use or leave this as 'Start from Scratch'. Click here to learn about adding a template to your account.
- Set the currency and tax details for this specific proposal. These will be set to the default settings from your branding.
- If you have a payment integration in place like Stripe or Paypal, you can also set how much your client should pay after they sign the proposal. Once you're done, click the green 'Next' button in the top right.
- You’ll now be able to edit the text on your cover (if you chose one). Edit the headline and subheader by clicking on them and typing. Once you are happy with how it looks, just click the green ‘Next’ button in the top right.
- You’ll now be on your proposal page. You can add pages on the left and add content blocks using the green 'Add to this page' block. For more information on adding elements to your proposal, check out these articles.
Adding a text block and using the editor
Adding a feature block
Adding a video from Youtube, Vimeo or Wistia
Adding a pricing table
Adding a digital signature block
- Once you're done, click the green Next button in the top right.
- If you’re on the Premium or Enterprise plan, you’ll have a chance to receive helpful advice from our revolutionary Proposal AI, an unprecedented feature that suggests you how to improve your proposal to match the top proposal trends in the industry. After this quick review point and sorting any improvements on your proposal, click ‘Next’.
- This is the last step – the sending page. You will see your details populated in the section that tells you who the proposal will come from. Type the recipient's details into the first name, surname and email boxes and add as many recipients as you like. Choose which of the recipients should be eligible to sign your proposal if you added a digital signature element. You can choose more than one person and the proposal will be marked as signed when any of them sign it. Type a subject line and email message in the box on the right and hit ‘Send Proposal’.